View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 01:38 AM
pictures of you
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone! It's beautifil weather all over the UK ( I'm in the north midlands - no where near London ) . In fact this week it was as warm here as in Barbados ! It's all very unsual for the time of year.

WOW! Heather I've just seen Kris's very special post to you. How lovely to wake up to that message. I would be cutting and pasting his message (if i knew how) all over every piece of social media I was on !!!! (which I'm not). I'm sending you a massive WOOT! WOOT! sister!!

Some one posted that KPO is the new Johnny Depp. JD is my favourite actor and kind of unique...I still see KPo doing the kind of roles that Bradley Cooper is doing in movies. But you know I'm still kind of new to the dangerous arts of Mr Polaha and I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far. The guy could probably do anything

Cee Cee as the americans say, you bring it!! every single time . Kpo rocking the leather jacket look. AMAZING!

BTW, is it me, or does anyone else think there is a person who is kind of having a go ??? in not a nice way, on Kris's Fan FB page...???

Last edited by pictures of you; 04-09-2011 at 04:13 AM
pictures of you is offline   Reply With Quote