View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Hamburgo1001
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Whoa, moves in with her?! If that's the case, thank goodness they cut it - because that would not bode well for ERica's character at all, considering her 'situation' with Hobbes already.

But when I initially read that, I thought all that 'he moves in and gets close' just meant his body movements in relation to her. Like he steps forward and gets close to her, but I could be wrong about that. Your interpretation could most certainly apply too without some more clarification.
When I initially read it I interpreted it the same way you did, but then I saw one of the Wondercon reporters saying that Jack has moved in with Erica (temporarily), so I'm not sure what to think. Looking back at the finale, I don't know where a scene of Jack moving in with Erica is supposed to fit in timeline wise, so it would make more sense for the quote to be referring to his body movements in relation to her. But on the other hand, the 'moving in' scenario is not completely out of the realm of possibility either considering that Jack was living with Hobbes and now that Hobbes took off, Jack probably needs to find himself a new place to stay at. And that makes me realize how convenient (read contrived) it is that Tyler died right around the time that Jack became homeless.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-07-2011 at 04:39 PM