View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:55 AM
*Coccy*
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Interviewer: When I talked to Shiri, we were talking about a Roswell reunion. She’d love to have Jason Behr on Life Unexpected, but she was worried you might feel threatened by that old Roswell chemistry. So would you be OK with having Jason on the show?

Kristoffer: I mean, if by “OK,” you mean things come to fisticuffs… I’ve got to put him in his place. Lock him in his trailer. If that’s what you mean by “OK,” then sure, I’m fine with it.
it was this one

the rest:
Quote:
Interviewer: You did an episode of Roswell yourself, right?
Kristoffer: Yeah, [Jason]’s actually a really cool guy. I did do an episode of Roswell [“I Married An Alien”], and I worked with Adam Rodriguez. I was his high school friend and I came back and was snooping around. I got to work a lot with Adam Rodriguez and Katherine Heigl. I did meet Shiri on set, and I did meet Brendan [Fehr] and Jason. All of them were really cool kids. It’d actually be cool. Brendan Fehr, he and I are actually buddies now—it would be cool to have him. They should have a Roswell reunion. All of them should come back.
I can't help but remember that the only scene he had with Jason in that episode is the one where Max transformed him into a dog