View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

Hi everyone

Quote:
Hm, that sounds weird since she's already signed on with Shameless. I don't know how long the actors signed on for in their contract when they first started the show, but if they signed on for at least more than one season, then I'm pretty sure there is going to be a way to work with the schedules so she'll still be on Shameless. Especially since Showtime shows are way more respected than CW ones imo lol.
I'll gladly be wrong if I am. It's called Cooper and Stone. In the original Karen
Spoiler:

Hopefully she's just signed on as a recurring character on Cooper and Stone.

Quote:
After the finale, we know Lip will pretty much be there for her no matter what. The writing for them as a couple is really strong and convincing, so I'm really excited to see what the writers have in store for them in S2. I already know it'll be angsty and difficult, but I love that stuff. It's who Lip/Karen are.
I think that he'll be there for her but i don't know if they'll be a couple. I think that it might be a long road for them to get to being a couple again. I think Lip ultimately forgave her because in retrospect, her issues with her father were right in front of him. She was constantly trying to voice them to him and he was there at the beginning of her breakdown. I think he realises that the fact that she slept with Frank was more to do with her father then him. Frank probably could have been anyone, but I think it was the fact that it was someone who her father despised that made her do what she did. I don't think Lip was even in the galaxy of her thoughts as neither was Sheila. She was just too caught up in ruining her father. I think Lip gets that and he gets her and realises that she's obviously going through something huge. I think he can forgive her for doing it but I don't know if I think he'll be able to go back to the way things were. I don't think she will be either.

Quote:
As far as the Eddie scene goes, I wasn't expecting it either, but when I watched it, it didn't surprise me honestly. Idk why, but it just didn't. I loved the scene though. I thought the music, cinematography, and story arc was brilliant.
I loved the song choice. It sounded so cheerful yet the words It's been a long time coming said something much darker.

Pretty OP

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Chastidy is offline   Reply With Quote