View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:04 PM
hilarie.love
Total Fan

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping they become a couple in S2. But the ILY thing may still be an issue for them too. Not because she doesn't love him, and loves her... but because he may still think she doesn't love him and doesn't want to hear him say that he loves her. And that in itself won't turn him away because he just wants to be with her even if she doesn't love him! (Which is so fcking tragic in itself lol), but the problem is that he'll be afraid to say it in fear of scaring her away or something.

But you're exactly right. The whole reason she broke up with him was because she just knew he'd be incredibly hurt once he found out about Frank. And maybe a part of the reason she broke up with him was because he said he loved her... but not because she didn't love him back, but because that'd just make it even harder when he found out. Maybe she felt like she didn't deserve him too? Idk, I think that may have been a factor. Like here's this amazing guy who actually loves her, and she did this? Hopefully we'll find out more details in S2! <3

Yeah the best friends thing is one of my favorite parts about them! I LOVE that. How even if they aren't "romantic" they still share a huge bond through that. Which is seriously perfect They have each others backs. They love each other. SO CUTE!

MTE on why Lip was able to forgive her. They just understand each other. He has a screwed up dad and family too. He gets it. And like you said, he knows how he's pretty much her only means of stable support. I just think that's so sweet. Who their characters are just go so perfectly with each other!
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Last edited by hilarie.love; 04-04-2011 at 04:55 PM
hilarie.love is offline   Reply With Quote