View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:50 PM
hilarie.love
Total Fan

Aw yay! I'm so glad there's another shipper! They really do have so much chemistry. I had really started loving them that episode where Lip was trying to buy her Florence + the Machine tickets. And then by the finale they were so my OTP of the show. The angst, the emotions, the chemistry, gahhh they were just so heartbreaking. FREAKING LIP. Oh my goodness.

& AW I LOVE THAT VID! The song is perfect for them and I love how you put like all their best scenes. <3333

And yes! I've been watching that Fix You vid sooo much. These two seriously need more vids! I hate how underrated they are. The entire show for that matter too. :/

You know, I was just thinking about that today. When I first saw the end of the episode, I really did love it. I love how he was able to forgive her because he just wanted her back in his life. But the more I think about it, the more I think that maybe their issues with that aren't exactly over. Like there could still be some issues that we see with them during S2 about it all.

HOWEVER, it VERY WELL could be like you're saying! Cuz I was thinking the same thing. They could definitely be an actual couple, now that they've made it through all this sht. I hope so!
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands
hilarie.love is offline   Reply With Quote