View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Dance_Lovely
Part-Time Fan

After FINALLY watching all these videos (Whew!!) I really do want a Canton sweep: DW, VM, Shibs (idk who will get 1st or 2nd, but that's who I want to place on the podium). If there was one word to describe the Shibs, it would be smooth. They've just got that 'it' factor. They've also got very strong and solid backs. They will be a force to be messed with come Sochi.

God bless Elena and Nikita for choosing a piece of music that is straight out of a horror movie for their SD. However, they look fierce and do a very good job. Out of all the SDs my favorites are VM, DW, WP (and for some reason, this team has elegant down to a T).

Out of all the FDs, my favorite has to be the Shibs. Everytime I watch it, it makes me 'Smile'. It really does. It's a very happy piece - kinda like a nice walk in the park in the sunshine, kinda thing. I adore it to pieces. CP has a nice FD, jam packed with crazy stunts (whoa!! at the last lift), not digging the costumes, but it's along the same concept as VM's Great Gig where they let the skating do the talking. Black would have been my choice, but I'm not CP. I also do see the Pairs comparison. I kept waiting to see if Poirier would throw Crone at any point. I still get a kick out of the fact that Madison's FD dress looks just like my cabaret dress from the exact same play, when I was a Kit Kat Girl. I like how they really committ to the theatricals.

Note to Capellini and Lanotte: Please do not pick Mahler next season.
- Angela Montenegro & Dr. Jack Hodgins