View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 06:28 AM
NinjaPenguinOnSkis
Dedicated Fan

I'm here for the finale with few expectations. I was not heavily invested in this production so i'm not too disappointed. Truthfully I think it's a good thing BE has to eat a little crow. He basked in the lordship fans awarded him a little too much. Skins US was not a failure because of 'haters.' It was a failure because it was terrible. That opinion was cemented when inspired by Cadie,Michelle and Tina's episodes I attempted a full series rewatch. That didn't go over very well. Tony may be the worst lead ever chosen. How they could pair someone of his stature next to someone who looks like Aphrodite's daughter is a mystery for the ages. Tea was an overall flop in story because she did not deliver. Her fans were promised a five star restaurant but the party was diverted to a greasy spoon with multiple health and safety violations. Rainbow warrior lesbians do not sleep with dudes. To be frank,she is not that great an actress either. Hot does not equal talent.

My favorite out of all this is Britne Oldford proving a legion of haters wrong and staying classy while doing it. Girl has talent and model presence. She is fine! She may not 'break' but I can see her getting enough work to live a better than average life financially. Rachel to me is one of the most incredible human beings i have ever seen. Her height,facial structure and skin tone. Her 'skinny curvy' build.the way she moves and that voice....her EYES.it's dizzying. That sort of beauty is certifiably dangerous. She is too fine. She has to break. She has to. My goodness. That girl is killing me dead. I'm also glad the two ladies I gravitate towards on this show are competent actresses with potential to be stars.

Blah.

Dakota Blue Richards. MyBliss Interview.