View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 04:01 AM
crazy_diamond
Fan Forum Legend

They are from That Vision Thing

Didn't care for this eppy much really except the sweet W/F scenes and also the cool Gunn/Wes/Angel ending

Some of the quotes I liked

Wesley: Charles, things aren't always so simple as - going out and slaying the big, bad ugly. There are in this world shades of gray...
Gunn: Yeah. And shades of green, and a kind of sickly looking yellow with pink eyes and sometimes puce with horns, too. I get it. What I don't get is why we're suddenly playing cleanup crew to a bunch of lowlife demons! - I mean, okay, so we - we bust our butts day and night until we find whatever it was that did Merl and this Larch guy...
Wesley: And six other victims we believe we've linked to it.
Gunn: So we find this demon killing machine. What then? We gonna stop it? Or thank it?

Fred: Although I thought I might just shoot you in the throat instead. Now, if I pierce one of your carotid arteries, considering the temperature in here, 'cause I think somebody shot the thermostat, the blood loss is gonna be heavy. And there's a chance I'll puncture a vocal cord and you won't even be able to scream. But you'll want to when the blood loss to your brain results in a cerebral vascular event. - That's a stroke. I wasn't trying to sound snooty.

Wesley: If you ever withhold information or attempt to subvert me again, I will fire you. - I can't have any one member of the team compromising the safety of the group, no matter who it is. If you do it again you will be dismissed, bag and baggage, out of a job onto the streets.

Gunn: No matter what else, I think I proved that you can trust me when I could have killed you and I didn't.
Angel: No. - You'll prove that I can trust you when day comes that you have to kill me - and you do.
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote