View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:48 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

maybe, she was tweeting to quite a few people to hang out and do something with.

Quote:
Awesome. RT @NickKristof: Very proud of my son: His bday, & he asked for a donation to charity. I gave him a gift certificate to @givology.
5 hours ago via Echofon
AUSTIN:

Quote:
People all over the world are sending me messages about riding their bikes today. Everyone jump on this train. #twowheeltuesday
16 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
JOY:

Quote:
@ChloeGMoretz Hey! I hear you're coming to Wilmington soon & inheriting some of our One Tree Hill crew! You'll love it here
10 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
side note, sounds to me like this is OTH's last season if some of the crew looks to be moving onto new shows. Or maybe I'm seeing something that's not there

Quote:
“@STEPHY_marieo you have a fave Shakespeare play? Much Ado About Nothing, Hopefully will play Beatrice someday!
10 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
@JordynneRocks55 Happy Birthday! 13 is a milestone! Don't be in a rush to grow up, tho-- you'll get there eventually. Enjoy the magic of yth
13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
someone wanted a shoutout on their birthday from Joy

Quote:
Thanks! One of my personal favorites, too! "@TheMegster23: Scheming Star is the BEST song of @BethanyGaleotti. "
13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
@cpat44 happy 20th birthday!
15 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
another birthday shoutout request they sent one to Sophia as well, so we might get another shoutout

Quote:
check out my friend @KerryButlerNyc in @CatchMeMusical: B-way Cast Recording of CATCH ME IF YOU CAN will be available on Ghostlight Records!
15 hours ago via Twitter for iPad
{EphramAmy}
patricia