View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:50 AM
~ayumi~
Elite Fan

I think no one here was judging her like she killed someone. We were all shocked and some of us were sad because we really like Liz and Chris.

Ok, she said he is her husband, I'm really happy for them if they are still together, but that doesn't change the fact that she was in a restaurant holding hands with Charles and they were entwining their fingers.

So unless that was a publicity stunt for V or she has an open marriage with Chris, I still think she and Charles had/have something going on.

I know her love life is not my business, but she is my favorite actress, I really like her and I love her with Chris, so I can't help but to be worried about this.

Also, her not wearing her wedding ring in any of her latest interviews, her not mentioning Chris in those interviews either, only CJ, we have not seen them together since october, and according to his facebook page, Chris is not a fan of V anymore. He was a fan before this. I think that says it all.

Maybe they had problems and they've solved them and are together again, I really hope that is the case.