View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:08 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

I changed the pic because it's the one she has on her twitter now

Quote:
That is awesome! RT @karenmwhite2: I recycled 40bag o cans 4 $221 n donated it to japan @SophiaBush would be proud
5 minutes ago via Echofon
Quote:
Congrats!! RT @tayl0r0berts: @SophiaBush I just hit my $1000 goal on Crowdrise for my Stop the Hate Campaign! I have to make a new goal
14 minutes ago via Echofon
Quote:
Please sign this, and say NO to budget cuts for the world's poorest! We cannot abandon people. Say no to budget cuts for the world's poor | ONE v... Sophia Bush's post "Please sign this, and say NO to …" on WhoSay
2 hours ago via Who Say
Quote:
So @crowdrise has launched a page w/ orgs helping the relief effort in Japan. Pls help any way you can!! Thanks! Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief | Fundraising Event on Crowdrise
13 Mar via Echofon
AUSTIN:

Quote:
I just texted REDCROSS to 90999. Let's all get together on this. Its not very much for one person, but if we all contribute--$$$$$$$ #japan
27 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Quote:
@AUS10NICHOLS We launched a page w/ orgs helpng the relief effort in Japan. Can U Pls help any way U can & thanks Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief | Fundraising Event on Crowdrise
13 Mar via web
JOY:

Quote:
“@sammychowder: Is it true that "John & Junior" is about John Malkovich and Robert Downey Jr.?” lol I knew that would bite me in the ass...
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad
Quote:
No prob! Xxo “@kgray30: Me and @BethanyGaleotti. So nice meeting you-thanks for being so wonderful and making my day! http://t.co/fCAbMqb”
Quote:
@jemma22 Jenna! It's been forever (lunch at RockPlaza?) Lost your number in a cell phone crash... love 2catch up! Xo
Quote:
“@CarolinaAsh:You been showing @lucyyhale some Wilmy hospitality?" I would have luv'd 2 but baby has kept me busy. Big fan of hers tho!
1 hour ago Favorite
I love Lucy Hale!

Quote:
Am I too late for #MusicMonday? Been a helluva day... I rcmnd THE PAPER TONGUES. The first 3 songs are ok, but the rest of the album rocks!
Quote:
I like this theory. Lemme know how it wrx out 4u. “@allisonmunn: I'm hoping that if I put on my running shoes, my legs will start running.”
{EphramAmy}
patricia