View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 03:39 PM
CrunkPunk88
Master Fan

This title She really did have a lot of nicknames. Eeyore was super cute. I loved that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I actually didn't hate Cassie. I loved the books, much more than TVD. The love triangle wasn't even that prominent because there was always something much bigger as the plot. There was some things that I may have disliked, but I thought the books were good.. especially the last one.

Although, I have a feeling the show will be 10x better. I'm so excited to see show Adam/Cassie
I definitely agree that the first book was way better than TVD books (which were so bad I couldn't even finish the first book). I just really disliked how the Adam/Cassie connection/love thing was handled. Plus I wanted to scream at Cassie to not be stupid and go along with Faye's blackmailing and just tell Diana the truth. I didn't want my annoyance at those things to transfer to the tv character.

I definitely think the show will be way better and even if I had my reservations about Adam/Cassie in the books, I'm totally giving them a fair shot on the show especially with who's playing them.