View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:19 PM
break the window
Fan Forum Hero

I know, it's weird to not see her tweeting a bunch. she hasn't tweeted but maybe 10 tweets in the past few days. Usually when that happens she gets like Twitter withdrawl and then has like twenty - thirty tweets daily. so i'm waiting for the cup to runneth over

Quote:
Just 3 DAYS left to bid on me in the @TwitChange.com auction to help educate girls w/ @CARE!!! TwitChange Auction items - Get great deals on Sophia Bush - Follow Twitter Auction for TwitChange items on eBay Stores!
about 4 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@applaudlife She is SO cute! I'm honored!!
about 4 hours ago via Echofon in reply to applaudlife
(in response to a dog being named BDavis

Quote:
Yes!! RT @unmotjuste: @SophiaBush @amykuney my sister heard 'gasoline rainbows' on the RADIO today. stellar. thank you all for everything.
11 hours ago
Quote:
@DevonHaas Happy birthday sweet girl. You are a force already. I'm so happy to know you!
12 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
@jcunroe Aw thanks!! I had the BEST time making that movie! @bcfuller is an incredible producer. I learned so much on that set.
12 hours ago via Echofon
(someone posted they just saw The Hitcher

Quote:
This is a great read from yesterday! RT @HuffingtonPost: Influential women bloggers reflect on #womensday Huffington Post: International Women's Day: To the Next 100 Years
12 hours ago via Echofon
Quote:
Finally home from work. 12:12am. I got there at 9:15 this morning... 15 hour day!! Craziness! Off to bed before doing it all again tomorrow.
10 minutes ago
so she's been working 15 hour days

Quote:
My pleasure!! RT @jaimezigarelli: @SophiaBush and we love you for putting in those 15 hr days! xo good night!
2 minutes ago via Echofon
someone's giving appreciation to Sophia and her 15 hour days!

JOY:

Quote:
yes. I thought I was the only one.“@katevoegele: Ever wasted an hour browsing through cool fonts on a font website? #artschooldorkatheart”
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad
I thought I was the only one who did that!

Quote:
haha! “@katevoegele: wow i just spent ten minutes digging through my suitcase for a tank top i'm already wearing. #jetlag”
1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 03-09-2011 at 10:43 PM