View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Claudia has uploaded a fun interview with Julianna on her site:
“City Island” Interview with Julianna Margulies

Quote:
Alicia has a lot riding on Will, so his actions count as more important. With Viola, whatever happens at work stays at work. Still, it's a lousy reason to leave the firm
Agreed. There's something more personal that taints her opinion and heightens her expectations. Also she probably thinks Viola would be upfront about these things so she would know what to expect from her.

Quote:
I saw a bit of "they're all dyed in the same wool. Why did I think Diane would be any better?" in her head shake and smirk at the end
she probably thought Diane being a very vocal liberal would make her see things differently.

Quote:
I don't think she had run into Kalinda till then. So Lily's still leading? I don't know the score on that.
in her head, it's a sure win already. I still don't see it so I take every point I can get to prove her wrong. Not that I think I could anyway

Quote:
Initially I thought Viola was hitting on Alicia, but then I saw that she just that flirty with Will too
I think if there was any flirtation with Alicia, it was to appear friendly. It never really felt sexual to me. Maybe she had already her "offer" in mind and wanted to melt the ice.

Quote:
I just watched ep.11....I don't think I get it
In what way, Ju?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 03-05-2011 at 02:09 PM