View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Mo Nighean Donn
Fan Forum Legend

Alright, this is the list, and it might seem random, and I will miss parts I am sure being I am just thinking this off the top of my head. I am just gonna describe scenes as I don't always remember exact numbers of episodes.

1. I liked the discussion they had right after they met the 2nd time outside Rory's Dorm room. Because the first time we met him, he was a ass, this was the first time they had a genuine conversation. I know a lot of people arent too fond of this scene, but she smiled for a half a second when he was walking up the stairs, that always got me right there, proved the connection was there right from the start.

2. Life and Death brigade event of course, is at the top of the list. You Jump I Jump Jack . He really got Rory to get out of her shell from the begining, I loved that.

3. The Wedding, because Rory got up the nerve to ask if he liked her back, and their dance was so sweet. I could swoon on and on about that scene

4. Him crawling in the window after that disastrous dinner with Marty. He looks hot in leather, enough said. Who wouldn't want a hot guy comming in their room at the end of the night looking like that??

I am just gonna stick with 4. I could easily go on and on about each individual scene, but I know we are doing a rewatch this summer, so I will save it for that.
Onto favorite scenes from season 6