View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Cereal Killer
Fan Forum Legend

This Loud Morning - David's Sophomore Album Discussion #2: "I just wrote about life."

Welcome to the 2nd "This Loud Morning" thread!

David's highly anticipated major label sophomore album.

Cover art for the Deluxe Edition of "This Loud Morning" and the Acoustic EP "This Quiet NIght":

(click to enlarge)

Release Date: June 28th, 2011

Tracklisting:
1. Circadian
2. Right Here, with You
3. We Believe
4. Fade Into Me
5. Hard to Believe
6. Take Me As I Am
7. Time Marches On
8. The Last Goodbye
9. Paper Heart
10. 4 Letter Word
11. Goodbye to The Girl
12. Rapid Eye Movement

Bonus Tracks (Deluxe Edition):
13. This Is Not the Last Time
14. Sunlight

PRE-ORDER HERE

Quote:
(New York – NY) - Season 7 American Idol winner David Cook will be releasing his sophomore album, This Loud Morning (19 Recordings/RCA Records), on June 28th. This Loud Morning will be made available for pre-sale at DavidCookOfficial.com beginning on April 19th.

Cook will be returning to the American Idol stage on April 21st to perform the first single, “The Last Goodbye.” “The Last Goodbye” will be available for sale at DavidCookOfficial.com, iTunes and all other digital providers, as well as be serviced to radio on April 19th.

“The Last Goodbye” will also be made available as a free instant grat on April 19th for those who pre-order (or have already pre-ordered) This Loud Morning on DavidCookOfficial.com. The site also features new premium album configurations, which include exclusive music, merchandise and signed memorabilia.

Executive produced by Matt Serletic (Rob Thomas, Matchbox Twenty, Collective Soul), This Loud Morning features tracks written and co-written by Cook along with many acclaimed songwriters including, David Hodges, Ryan Tedder, Kevin Griffin and Marti Frederiksen.

Says Cook, "This album is the culmination of one of the loftiest endeavors I've ever undertaken. The end result is an album that I cannot wait to share with everyone." [Source]
Comprehensive list of all the available details:

Resource: TBA Sophomore Album (David Cook) | DavidCookOfficial.com

Previous Threads:

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 05-17-2011 at 12:27 AM