View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 04:51 PM
BlueSkies
Absolute Fan

WOAH. That's all I could say after it ended. It also stopped my heart for a bit.

I knew Michael had gone to Nikita's and not Alex's, but still. As the camera was rounding Shane and showing us Nikita's shocked face, my heart was stopping. It was insane!!! And then his lines... "ask me how I got here" SOOOOOOOOOO amazing. Shane hit it off the park!

Lyndsy was amazing, as per usual. So was Melinda!
Like the IGN dude, I'm glad they didn't use this episode to do riddiculous things that otherwise wouldn't happen.
I mean, of course Division doesn't have super-sized beds, but they kepts everything that was happening interesting and it actually made sense and moved the story forward.

Not only now Amanda is reccomending for Alex to be cancelled, but Alex wants off too.

Except of course that now Nikita can't provide considering Michael was holding a big gun and aiming it at her (man, I've tried to rephrase this bit a million times, and it still sounds a bit dirty...)

I can't believe that the show won't be back to April... I should have taken longer to get up-to-date

This show is really outstanding.