View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 07:41 PM
PurplexMoon
Loyal Fan

Sign me up! I can't stand him. He's such a hypocritical, immature bully. I don't get the hype at all nor do I understand all the fantards "love" for Munro.

Eli really was the instigator in the whole feud with Fitz. He DID start it. He tried to park in a spot that Fitz and his friends were loitering in and tried to force them to move. Is it really that hard to find another spot? Get over it! The whole fake ID and attempting to poison him was way out of line and extremely immature. I'm Team Fitz all the way. I'm not saying that Fitz is innocent, but he is supposed to be portrayed as the villain while Eli is portrayed as the "good guy" when he's just as bad as Fitz if not even worse. Not even that, but the kid could use a good pounding.

Not to mention the way he treated Adam in Purple Pills by insulting him about something he's extremely sensitive about. Adam deserves a better friend than him. Clare... I can't really say she can do better because I hate her even more than I hate him, but that just makes it even harder to withstand their scenes. I don't get the hype over those two at all, but that's for another thread.