View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:39 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Aieee, SO CUTE! If more pics like that come out, I'm not sure how we'll possibly be able to wait until April!
That was exactly what went through my mind when I saw this awesome cut as heaven picture. Now I read what the movie is about in wikipedia, the movie takes place in 1987, the year I was born. Didn't know that! But I think end of the 80s is not as bad as middle of the 80s. And Emily will be a mami, how cute is that?

But I've got a question, as usual a väry strange one: Why is Emily's last name written "VanCamp" and not "Van Camp"? Cos I've never seen that, the soccer player Van Nistelrooy or the djs Paul van Dyk (since my name is a clever combination of his classics "For An Angel" and VanCamp ) or Armin van Buuren - they are officially spelled with a >>Van<< between the two other words. Just wanted to know why that is, cos I've absolutely no idea. But I always get angry if somebody misspells her name.

And another one: How long does it take for a HHOF movie - such as BtB - to be released on DVD? Cos I'm going to buy it, but I can't wait that long, cos if I order from America, than I'll have to wait let's say up to 4 weeks anyway. And that would drive me totally insane.