View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:25 PM
GreyEyes
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
When you joined the site a few years ago, you did not know anything about HTML or scripting languages but you were willing to learn. And now, look at you I am so proud and thankful of all the hard work you have put into the site over the past few years. When I decided to hand the site over to you, I knew it'd be in good hands. I would not have trusted it to anybody else. And you have shown how good you can take care of it. If you ever need anything, you know how to reach me
Aww. You're making me blush . And we really have Fan Forum to thank for my joining the site. That's how we first got in touch if I remember correctly.

Quote:
If you look for it, I don't know what to do, page 68 of the news or so, but the link is dead, so you can't read it.
Hmmm. I think I might have forgotten to convert that page when I changed the whole site layout... Can't believe I missed that.

Tomorrrow I'll probably be posting a new still from Beyond the Blackboard. Emily's rocking the 80's hair . It's a cute pic of her character and her two kids.