View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:42 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Shirphie! It has been a while. Too long of a while!
I didn't know that the ownership has changed. But you both did / do a great job.

Quote:
Aw, that's SO Emily, isn't it? You got a hug from Emily....A HUG! All the rest of us will have to sit here and jealous.
Jealous? Of course, but how can say that he has a fan site of the star he just met? That's the best starting point for a short talk. But I knew that already, of course I read your article about your meeting back in 2007(?) where you posted a short article and a photo. But of course it is a dream to meet her someday, hope she one day shoots a movie in Germany or Austria.

Quote:
Thanks so much for all the work you did on the site, for having such a tremendous resource for Emily and thank you Grey Eyes for all the work you have done and all the work you are and will do on it too. We're glad that you two stop over every once in a while, because I definitely know I step over there a heck of a lot too.
That's really awesome, because if we didn't have your site, I had to look through internet everyday for 2 hours at least to find out if there was something new in Emily Country. And I think it's alright that you said that you have not really enough time to run a website and gave your "job" to GreyEyes, because it would've been a tremendous loss if you just had closed your beautiful website.