View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 04:11 AM
JavaSiva
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darh Lady
Yes....our poor Hayden is the only one in love here.....or he seems to be! I said this once and I didn´t change my mind: Hayden loves Natalie and he knows and shows that he does....but Natalie is still weird to understand.... Why is she changing so fast of boyfriends AND ugly ones...take a look:

this one is Liron Levo:

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...village_002_hi

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...-liron/41724_G

http://www.natalieportman.com/galler...-liron/41723_G

AND WHY CAN´T SHE GIVE A CHANCE TO HAYDEN?????????????
HE IS HANDSOME, HOT, CARING AND HE LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SHE HAS TO BE SO HEARTLESS AND MAKES OUR POOR GUY SUFFER?????????????
I AM BEING TIRED OF THIS GIRL!!!!!!!! I WILL GIVE UP !!!!!!!!
Natalie has not had a great track record with guys, she's admitted before that her love life has not always been the best (we ALL know its coz she's not with hayden!) So I conclude that she must be scared to fall in love with a guy she truly likes in fear that it will end badly( she cares about her relationship with Hayd too much to risk it). I think During the time she promoted garden state, she was dating a guy called Gael or something, she seemed really smitten with him but that ended badly. Thigns happen for a reason. I think its coz she is destined to be with Hayd. When relationships keep falling apart for Nayden, they'll soon see they are meant to be. Denial is such a nasty thing! I just hope it won't be too late...

Now on the dude she is dating, well is it just me or does she seem utterly miserable/ unhappy with the dude?!?! I mean not once have I seen her show any real affection for the guy, he probably led her to smoke even more. I'm not shallow, so even though I do think he is ugly, I don't think thats why I dislike him. Its just the fact that he is in the way of Nayden!

If Nat or Hayd ended up with other people (I'd be devastated) but if I could see that they DEFINATELY care deeply for them as they do for each other, then maybe I'd have to learn to let go. But this levo guy and nat lack a spark and so does Hayd with that Araba ( or any other girl he's with). Its not DEEP love, Nayden can only find that in each other. For now, we keep hoping and patient. TRUST ME it'll happen, when I get a postive feeling about love between 2 people, I'm usually always right...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH I JUST NOTICED THAT MY 'NOSE THEORY' THING SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED. lOOK AT THE OLD B.F SHE IS KISSING IN THE PICCY ABOVE, THEIR NOSES DON'T SEEM TO FIT AT ALL, HIS NOSE SEEMS TOO BIG OR SOMETHING, THE SHAPE IS ALL WRONG!!! LOL. THE THEORY IS IF PEOPLE'S NOSES DONT SEEM ALIKE OR DONT' FIT PERFECTLY THEN THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE. I TESTED IT ON NAYDEN AND THEY'RE NOSES/FACES FITTED!!!

---------> tHATS just a crazy theory of mine though. Not scientifically proven or anything lol.