View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:05 AM
DevotedEmilyFan
Obsessed Fan

Hey, guys It's been awhile.

I saw this threads and threads back but someone mentioned if Emily knew about evancamp.com? And she does When I met her back in 2007, I introduced myself and told her I ran Emily VanCamp Online and her reaction was, "Oh my god! It's so great to meet you!" and leaned in to give me a great big hug. She really appreciates all the hard work put into the site, most definitely. She thanked me and was a complete sweetheart, as you all can imagine.

The site turned 8 years old a few days ago. I never would've thought it'd have lasted this long, but it has and I am immensely grateful to everyone who has helped the site along over the years (submitted news, sent photos, offered to help in other ways, were cheerleaders and always believed in the site, etc). I got a lot of love and support from the posters here at FF, so thank you

I never gave an official announcement on the site about it, but I stepped down from being head webmaster over the summer. I was reluctant but it was finally time to let it go since I hadn't properly updated the site in years, not since I started college, anyway. It was a very difficult decision for me to do but it was the right one. The site will always be my baby, but that chapter of my life has closed. I did not want to close the site, however. I knew that wouldn't please anybody. So what happened was the next best thing.

The site is GreyEyes's now and it couldn't have gone to a more qualified and amazing person. When you joined the site a few years ago, you did not know anything about HTML or scripting languages but you were willing to learn. And now, look at you I am so proud and thankful of all the hard work you have put into the site over the past few years. When I decided to hand the site over to you, I knew it'd be in good hands. I would not have trusted it to anybody else. And you have shown how good you can take care of it. If you ever need anything, you know how to reach me

So that's that

Hee I heard today that Everwood S4 will be released later this year. Such good news

I hope everyone is doing well!!