View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Nate the Lizaphile
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u:
<STRONG>Nate since your are the King of Liza...I'll ask you this...is Liza pregnant? Because she looked it on Tuesday's GG.</STRONG>
Cher - I didn't want to bring it up because I didn't want to start unsubstantiated gossip, but I did notice in the pictures from the All-Star party that her stomach was looking a little like she was;

But then at the Hair and Makeup awards she wore the black dress, which because of the angles of the photography I couldn't tell it from them;

BUT, since Liza lost some weight between wearing the dress at the Golden Globes in 2002 and now, maybe she's bringing the old things out of her closet because her current wardrobe is getting a little tight [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]? Hmm, could be on to something there [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img].

To be honest though, I'm not sure Liza is with child. I'll have to rewatch my tape when I do my caps because I was focusing more on her facial mannerisms and speech Tuesday night than her body to be honest. If we get her back into Chilton-era wardrobe and suddenly see her with big bookbags by her stomach on the show, I'll probably know for sure [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Hopefully the WB would confirm with an announcement soon.

A pic from the WB gallery, I can't tell from this one either;

[ 02-05-2004: Message edited Nate the Lizaphile ]
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories