View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Nate the Lizaphile
Obsessed Fan

I'm still in denial over another bad DP Paris episode. I liked it towards the end, but otherwise, again he overwrote her character and brought out the worst of her neurotics. His writing went too far with the Jamie breakup scene, and though I don't really want them to get back together, I hope there's space in the next few episodes for personal closure between them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I was on the library site trying to find new LW/GG articles, and I found out there was more lines to an article from the Boston Globe about Whatever I already posted, so I checked it out. This line gives out some scary foreshadowing, doesn't it?

Boston Globe Article

Quote:
Except for a brief period when Weil considered becoming an archeologist ("In fifth grade I was really mesmerized by the Indiana Jones movies, and the way Harrison Ford looked in his khaki pants and his crackled skin, but now I realize that was some latent sexual fantasy," she quipped), she always wanted to be an actress.
That Harrison sure gets the young ladies (like Calista) drawn to him, doesn't he [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]?

[ 02-04-2004: Message edited Nate the Lizaphile ]
| My Fic | Longing... FF.net Realm of the Shadow | Other FF.net Stories