View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 05:02 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
How can it not be a great movie with Emily in it? Okay, well, I guess it's possible. But Emily will be great, we know that for sure. Always a guarantee.
I knew that this question would follow. Of course, if Emily has the leadrole in a movie, it can't impossible be bad, I wouldn't rate it under 5/10, never! But I just wanted to be fair, cos I always try to be a fair critic and even if there are some actors I dislike/really like, there's still the chance given, that I get not what I expected, of course no doubt that it'll be great.

Quote:
That's it in a nutshell. Madison was also going to return at the final episode of S4 instead of the Ferris Wheel, so Madison would have played a role too.

Pretty scary stuff, eh?
What the...? Madison would've returned and ruined the great ferris wheel scene? Now I'm as glad as you can be that the show was cancelled! Of course I love the cast, and season 3 and 4 were not bad at all, but not as great as season 1-2, so there is a saying ~ "leave while you can leave with good reputation" (sorry, sure it's not correct), those new idead would've just ruined Everwood!

Quote:
I agree completely. I do the exact same thing! I'm all, "How is this actress getting a role and Emily isn't?" Honestly, Emily is gorgeous, extremely talented, can be funny or emotional or anything they need her to do, can't be all that expensive, and has tons of experience. Why wouldn't they put her on a show???
I'm glad we feel the same way! I'm not saying that there are untaltended actors out there that get jobs or even lead roles on television, but ... Emily is better, I hope some stations see it the same way we do, I would like her to have a guest starring, I think that would be possible for her, even if she likes to make movies, because she only has to return for one week or so, I think that won't harm her.

Quote:
Agreed, I'd be really interested in that too.

Interestingly enough, we're just talking in another thread about who had the best stories throughout the show, and Ephram is the pick there too.
I'll have to think about it, I can't write it without thinking. I can give you a sneak peak, but I'm sorry, I'm really horrible with remembering if something happend in season 3 or season 4, cos I've only seen them kinda once. I disliked, that Amy was only the girl who chased Reid, that was her role, she didn't get a girlfriend at school, but they led her walk after her teacher, then they gave her the strange thing with the abortion clinic, oh lord, I was so angry, when Madame thought Harold would just jump and become a docotr there, because he had sooo much fun doing the abortion back in season 2. That's all I can remember, she was only there, she had no real own idead, yes, the ballet thingy, that was nice, but a bit thin for a whole season. I liked Ephram's story lines much better. For the rest I have to read through my season 4 reviews, I'll let you know the next days what I thought bout Amy in season 4, now it's hard to tell. And I swear, I love Emily and really like Amy, and I won't get angry at her without a reason.