View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 02:00 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias
I'm hoping for a soon release on dvd, if that is cleared and you guys say that it was a good movie (okay, I can see it in front of me ), than I can wait some more weeks. Don't let that stop you from having a great time with a hopefully great movie.
How can it not be a great movie with Emily in it? Okay, well, I guess it's possible. But Emily will be great, we know that for sure. Always a guarantee.

Quote:
And if I got you on the line: Could you be so kind to summarize, what Greg Berlanti had planned for a possible season 5? I read it somewhere around here, but I only remember that he had planned Ephram + Hannah and Nina beeing pregnant from Jake. Don't know if there was something more.
That's it in a nutshell. Madison was also going to return at the final episode of S4 instead of the Ferris Wheel, so Madison would have played a role too.

Pretty scary stuff, eh?

Quote:
Just a short offtopic (but we've got no news to talk about anyway): I always read what new shows are coming and so on, cos I like to keep my eyes open for new things to watch. And when I see what kind of actors get roles, then I sometimes think to myself: If this girl can play this role, how great could Emily be in the same role. That's not a 100 % fair, but I think she's more talented then some actresses that get chosen for tv-shows. So I think she'd definitely had a good chance to land a role.
I agree completely. I do the exact same thing! I'm all, "How is this actress getting a role and Emily isn't?" Honestly, Emily is gorgeous, extremely talented, can be funny or emotional or anything they need her to do, can't be all that expensive, and has tons of experience. Why wouldn't they put her on a show???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I kind of feel the same way as you do here, Matt. I'm interested in hearing which Emily story lines this season you disliked the most.
Agreed, I'd be really interested in that too.

Interestingly enough, we're just talking in another thread about who had the best stories throughout the show, and Ephram is the pick there too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood