View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 01:09 AM
Priscilla.
Extreme Fan

Okay here we go:

Favourite episode? "Rave On", "Who's Zoomin' Who (Loved all Kelly/Jackie/Erin and Kelly/Cindy scenes), "Rock Of Ages", "Up in Flames", "Injustice for All", "Stormy Weather", "Alone At the Top", "Love Hurts", "A Song for My Mother", "Girls on the side", "Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills".
Worst episode? The Real Mccoy, i'm not into fantasy episodes/scenes.
Favourite SL? Kelly and the fire/insecurities with the modelingwork, Kelly/Brandon/Dylan Triangle. And the on campus rapist.
Worst SL? Probably Andrea/Jesse, and Dylan/Val/Mexico, i wasn't too interested.
Favourite character? Kelly, Dylan, Brandon, David & Donna.
Character that annoyed you the most? Finley probably.
Favourite couple? From the official couples Kelly/Brandon. From the none official couples, but still sort of (near the end) Kelly/Dylan.
Couple that annoyed you the most? Valerie/Dylan, i know they werent really in love or anything, but they slept with eachother and spent a lot of time together. I didn't care for that. She definitely didn't help him staying on the right path.
Best romantic scene? Dylan literally sweeping Kelly off her feet in "Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills".
Best humorous scene? Kelly/Donna/Clare and the snoring situation. Can't really think of another one rightnow.
Best friendship scene? Dylan running outside to support a crying Andrea, after her affair ended. That was sweet of him.
Best angst scene? Kelly trapped in the fire, and most of the Kelly/Brandon/Dylan triangle situation at the beginning and end of the season.
Worst scene? Dylan kissing that woman he brought home in front of Kelly, Kelly saying it's over ("Under The Influence")
Favourite guest star? Don't really have one.