View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Falling.For.You
Fan Forum Star

I can't keep you two under control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas_Is_Love (View Post)
Who the hell voted for #10!? Why would anyone want to get rid of the only good thing Serena's ever said!?

I vote for #1.
IT WAS YOUR WIFEY I voted for #1

Current tally:
#1 - 2
#10 - 1

ROUND TEN

"I've been trying to do the right thing, but it's killing me. And I thought I could fight it, but I can't. And if you don't stop me, I'm going to kiss you."
- Nate: 1x06 ("The Handmaiden's Tale")

Eliminated Round 1
"You are too, you know... A good guy."
- Serena: 1x14 ("The Blair Bitch Project")

"If you ever want to reflect alone, together, I'll be around."
- Serena: 1x18 ("Much 'I Do' About Nothing")

Eliminated Round 8
"You can count on me always."
- Nate: 3x10 ("The Last Days of Disco Stick")

Eliminated Round 9
"You know we haven't been out together, drinking alone since..." | "Since the Sheppard Wedding..." | "Yeah, the night that everything changed.."
- Serena and Nate: 3x10 ("Last Days of Disco Stick")

"You know it took me a long time to get over what happened between us that night... Two years ago, at the Masquerade ball, I tried to tell you I loved you..." | "You... you loved me?" | "Of course I did. Serena, you're the most beautiful, amazing, alive person I've ever known."
- Nate and Serena: 3x10 ("The Last Days of Disco Stick")

"Don't go... Don't go with Tripp. Ever since last week... Ever since three years ago when you left... Please don't get in the car. Just stay here with me. Just give me a chance."
- Nate: 3x11 ("The Treasure of Serena Madre")

"I just got scared that if we went too fast things weren't going to work out. And I really, really don't want that to happen. Because I've waited... I've waited a really long time for this."
- Nate: 3x13 ("The Hurt Locket")

"I want to be that person you can bring anything to. The good and the bad."
- Nate: 3x14 ("The Lady Vanished")

"Nate, I'm really sorry I left the morning after we... I never meant to hurt you... I wish that somehow, we could relive that night... Because this time, I'd know that you loved me and you'd know that I love you."
- Serena: 3x15 ("The Sixteen Year Old Virgin")

Eliminated Round 7
"You are a great guy, Nate Archibald... Can I kiss you before I kill you?"
- Serena: 3x17 ("Inglorious Bassterds")

Eliminated Round 5
"Nate, before I tell you what I need to tell you, I need you to know that I do trust you. And if I'm guilty of anything, it's taking you for granted; for assuming you'd always be around... And I promise, I won't do that again."
- Serena: 3x19 ("Dr. Estrangedloved")

Eliminated Round 3
"Nate, I love you. I just wanna make things work again... I just wanna go back to being us. I know that it'll be hard, but I do wanna try."
-Serena: 3x22 ("Last Tango, Then Paris")

Eliminated Round 2
"I think I need to be alone for a while... Nate, I love you. I really do. And if we're ever going to have a real chance, this is the only way..."
- Serena: 3x22 ("Last Tango, Then Paris")

Eliminated Round 6
"If you ever need me, I'm here. Always."
- Serena: 4x04 ("Touch of Eva")

Eliminated Round 4
"When, um, we had that fight at fashion's night out, you were right. It was Juliet that made me turn on you when you got back from Paris... You know, I can't help but wonder what would've happened if it weren't for her... Maybe things could be different... The two of us, we've been through so much together... I just... God, I really miss you. Just give me a second chance.. I won't let you down."
- Nate: 4x08 "(Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore")