View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Chastidy
Elite Fan

From the Plec interview. I fidured that there's probably some future quotes in there although we might have already used them. I can't remember.

Quote:
"They have a long road ahead of them, for sure," Plec tells us. "Caroline is someone who gives pretty powerfully with her heart and her trust, and she feels like her friendship was betrayed, but on the other hand, Tyler feels exactly the same way. Here's a guy who isn't used to caring about people and who isn't used to people caring about him. So in a way, his betrayal hurts just as deep."

All hope isn't lost for these two crazy kids to make it work, but they'll have to rebuild their wrecked friendship before there's any more making out under the porch light. With Tyler as a werewolf and Caroline as a vampire, their natural instincts and the curses they're both plagued with are working against their friendship. Let's just say that things are going to get a lot more difficult before they get any easier.

"They both have been through - and are about to go through - some fairly traumatizing experiences," Plec says. "The show is all about people coming to see the other side of the person in their life. To say they'll never work it out would be tragically unfair. I absolutely think there's hope."

In the meantime, Tyler does have another full moon creeping up on him. "Homeboy does not want to have to transform," Plec laughs. Once Tyler learns that the moonstone is the key to breaking the curse... along with a bloody sacrifice, of course, he'll have some big choices to make.

"He's definitely going to try to prevent the transformation from happening," Plec says. "Tyler is about to make some decisions that aren't going to be very popular. You'll understand, but you're not going to like it."

My Tumblr
My Twitter