View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Malcolm In The Middle: Season 4, Episode 4

The best episode of this season, though it was not much better nor great, but I had a lot of fun. Stevie had to stay with the Wilkersons. Because Malcolm wanted to date Alison, he took the kinda advice of his brother Reese and turned stupid - that was fun, cos now Malcolm was happier than ever, had a lot of fun - but just acted stupid. But it worked, he got the girl. That was cool, in the end he lost her to Reese, but Alison is not a big loss, she was really slow in the head, like a human Zombie. But I also liked the other plot, where Hal won a thousand dollars in the lottery and bought instead of putting the money in a college fund for Dewey a stem roller - and boy had he fun destroying stuff. Too much fun, it became an addiction, he didn't sleep anymore nor go to work. That was fun too. Francis was okay, but Otto is such a stupid fool, how could he buy sunscreen for cows, I mean, what the heck?

QUOTES:

Lois to Stevie: „It’s so nice to have a boy in the house who’s not a regular monster.”

Malcolm to Reese: „I can’t even have a normal conversation without screwing it up.“

Lois to Stevie: „Sure Hawaii is great, but we’re having fun right here.“

Malcolms askes Reese: “How do you do that? How do you go through your life without worrying that bad things are gonna happen?”

Malcolm to Alison: „School is for sucker, it’s just a skam thought up by parents so they can stay at home all day and party hardy.“

Dewey to Hal: „Can I squash Reese’s bike?“

Stevie to Malcolm: “You’re turning into Reese.”

Hal to Dewey: „Even since I got the steam-roller, I don’t have to sleep. It’s like the laws of nature don’t apply to me.”

"FBI = Federal Booby Inspector."

Hal: „Get away from me son, I don’t want you to see my like this.“ Dewey: “Dad, you have to stop.” Hal: “I can’t.” Luckily Dewey could stop his dad anyway.

Home Improvement: Season 3, Episode 9

It was not the best episode of this great season, but it was a nice one, I had fun, I laughed a lot. The story was a bit weak, grandma gave the boys to money, Jill suggested they should invest it, Tim bought with them a signed miniature car which of course the boys destroyed later. It was nicely done how Jill and Tim made fun of them in the end by faking a call from an investor, who wanted to pay 700 $ for the 140 $ car - but the car was half-destroyed, what the boys couldn't admit. And of course it was fun how Tim kinda fell of the construction site and landed more or less safe into a small toilet.

QUOTES:

Tim to Jill: „Why do you always get mad at me when you talk to your mother?“

Tim: „They keep it in mint condition, it doubles it’s price.“ But it was already too late.

Tim explained to Jill how the purchase happened: „We grunted, drooled, bought.“

Tim: „I’ve got a child inside of me.“