View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 AM
ideliz
Part-Time Fan

I have enjoyed reading all the posts, My thoughts are that I am just glad they are back to been partners, the one thing that DB said or suggested that actually seems to be true. I did not enjoy the eppisode because whenever theres not enough BB scenes I get anxious. Hanna showed us once more she can not deliver a script, she TRIED to cry I think . A character is there to provide something and her lines where supposed to tell us of fustration and sadness because HE has not paid attention , because we where supposed to understand that she had told him already this is what I can give, but he is so caught up in showing up BOnes how he moved on that he was clueless. Well in my opinion I think we where supposed to see a Hanna heartbroken because he did not get it. But all I saw was "please HH rehire me, im not done"
Kudos to Emily she knows how to speak with just her eyes, there was so much in just one look that lines where not necessary.

I am a bit tired of all the dragging. Liek I said before if those two marry it will be Brennan proposing. Happy weekend everyone.