View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:53 AM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Thanks @BepperGirl! I was thinking so hard what PPL means. But now I know, and I know what this show is about, but I won't ever watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I am so enjoying this show. I discovered Episodes by accident and have been hooked ever since. That dialogue at the Rape event was priceless. I don't think everyone would find this show fun, but I find myself laughing hysterically the whole time that I watch.

I didn't like the last scene, either. I don't want the show to go that route.
Hey, that's cool! I don't like so-called relationship comedies like HIMYM or Friends at all, so I didn't know Matt LeBlanc before, but I watched the trailer and thought to myself: Okay, you're not the greatest comedy-friend, maybe you should give this show a chance, 30 more minutes a week can't harm you. I did, and I didn't regret it, au contraire! Matt is cool, that's alright for me, but the real gems are of course Sean + Beverley. Yeah, normally I'm not really the type of guy that laughs about very controversal stuff like "rape" - but I just had to, it was funny. And I don't apologize for that, it's a comedy show, I don't take it too serious. So at least 2 people laughed about this episode.

You got it a bit wrong, I did not really mean "bad", in the sense of "crappy", I ment it was kinda stupid bad how Sean behaved, bad for the relationship, but good for the show I think, I don't really care what they do, it's not my favourite show, I just watch it for fun, if the writers think it should be this way, alright with me.

May I ask, if you will give his former collegue Matthew Perry a chance? His new show "Mr. Sunshine" premiered yesterday on ABC. I watched the trailer and I think it can be an okay show, so I'll watch it tonight. And that's just perfect, cos there are only 2 "Episodes" ^^ left.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 02-10-2011 at 10:59 AM