View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
diamond gothic
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesophia (View Post)
It was a filler/silly episode for sure. But honestly, i've seen worse, like when people are in a coma and watch themselves as ghosts or dream about who killed someone etc...Not the best for sure, but not the worst either.
Yeah there’s been worse.

Honestly it’s filler but at least it’s not sleep inducing mind numbing boredom like the second half of S5 or like anything Nathan has had the past 3 seasons with his wash, rinse, repeat storylines. Sure that scene where the girls face the bullies was second hand embarrassment but at least it didn’t want me to die from boredom like some eps have.

I will take Haley and the other girls dressing up as superheroes & making fools of themselves any day over Nathan studying and returning dogs to his professor.

So if OTH is running out of ideas I prefer the silly stuff to the watching grass grow is more exciting stuff.

I just wish amongst all this filler they would at least give us some more NH and baby talk and less H propping Brooke and N propping CLay. It would put my annoyances with the other stuff way down if we could at least get that.