View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 02:49 AM
JavaSiva
Dedicated Fan

I was so happy with the Kate/Watcher scene at the start...just like I imagined!!! but then she found out...I knew she would react that way...she actually seemed more hurt than angry...and I really believe that if he had been honest with her then she would have forgiven him in time...

Their future looks very bleak right now. I love them together but I also am not loving the lies...everytime from now on when I see them happy I don't think I'll enjoy it as much...there is a dark cloud hanging over them more than ever now...

BUT there are two reasons why I think he lied again...to amp up tension for their eventual fall out:

1) Either Daphne will remember.
2) The serum will run out & he won't be able to manipulate her mind.

Regardless, I do believe Joshua loves Katie like he says and I believe him when he says he won't lie to her anymore (regarding everyday normal things)...but when it comes to his dark past...he just can't risk that...I am torn as I sympathise but at the same time I know that this is not the right way to love someone... I really hope he gets a shock to his conscience and does the right thing soon...

------------

On a side note: I ADORED the scene with George and Katie...they have a very brother/sister relationship which I like...the flirting was cute but I don't see that kind of chemistry between them at all...plus its so obvious to have the side-kick pair up romantically with the other side-kick...I hope they do NOT go there...

Steph/Jim: Hilarious! Especially with Steph's sketch!

Daphne: I see her turning bad to be honest...but not to the extent as to work for DR. KING though!

OVERALL an amazing episode! So much action & great humour...loved everything including the angst with Katie/Joshua....I hope this will boost up the ratings because the show deserves it...!!!