View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
ForVanAngel
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
That is a lot of shows! You know, if you wanted to post your thoughts about the shows (maybe you already do), you could always post 'em on our TV Thread.
Oh didn't know that! Yeah, I'll do that. To calm you down: Home Improvement, Malcolm In The Middle are my daily shows, one episode per day. I watched a lot of The Wonder Years, I hope I finish season 3, took a longer break. The rest is current US-schedule, so I watch these shows weekly. I tried to watch Rookie Blue, but didn't get further than 4 episodes, same with PTTR. I'll try to watch more regularly, but often I'm not in the mood.

Quote:
I agree, I often know the first two seasons off by heart by now, but the last two seasons are more difficult. I've seen S3 and S4 less often as well.
I had to wait until this year to watch season 3 on dvd. By the way: I've watched season 3 for two times! And then I decided to watch season 4. Maybe I'll rewatch it when the dvd is release this year, but I'm not sure, cos it was not the best season, and Emily had not many good storylines.

Quote:
Argh, I can't wait either. We'll have to party on the website and this thread when it airs. Finally we'll have some new Emily stuff to talk about!
That's so mean. I'll mark the 24th of April in my calendar and won't visit this thread for this week.