actors with chemistry to boot and a storyline that has us jumping from
our seats every time we watch a new episode. We know that the road
ahead is going to be a bumpy one, but even with the small nuggets we
get it makes it worth it and keeps us on the edge of our seats and
wanting the next episode as soon as the one we're watching has faded to
black.
From the scene in the alley to being so in sync they can take out a
crowd of security guards without even breaking a sweat, I know that
team badass is the best team to be rooting for!

- peekaboo_panda (Sammy)

What got me under Mikita's spell was the instant chemistry between Michael and Nikita. Even before their first meeting in episode one, you just knew that those two characters had a history together and got some intense emotions for one another. That's what got me into this fandom in the first place. I want to know what happened to Michael and Nikita that got them to the point, where they are now. Needless to say that I also want to know what will happen next and if or rather when Michael and Nikita will join forces again as teammates, friends and lovers.
- Kisara (Christine)

"i started to ship Michael and Nikita in the first episode after the alley scene. I love how badass they are together. I just love the chemistry between Maggie and Shane."
- OxTwinkleStarrxO

"Michael and Nikita...Nikita and Michael. You can't have one without the other; the two of them together just makes sense; they're constantly drawn to one another and that is not going to change. They may be fighting on different sides, but inwardly they're waiting for the day when there will be no more sides, when it will be just the two of them and the world will make sense again. She is his girl, he could never truly harm her and ultimately, he has her to live for. He is her tall, handsome man with a smokey voice, the man who loves her unlike any other could ever hope to. The tension, the body language, the chemistry, the history, the insane amount of potential that is there between them...they have it all, it is all part of why they are meant to be and why I love them so much. Michael and Nikita...Nikita and Michael...they really are "the true love story."
- Miss Fate (Gladys)

"Michael and Nikita are like two pieces of a missing puzzle. They complete each other in the entirety of the word. They are soul mates. That is not a word I typically throw around a lot...but when it comes to Michael & Nikita I truly believe it. The history, the love, the deep connection (So deep it's scary, as Maggie puts it), the willingness to go above and beyond to save each other even when it means risking their own lives, and the ability to care about each other when they are suppose to be enemies...all this is some of the few reasons I adore them. When Nikita is around she gives Michael more of a purpose, something more to believe in then just revenge, she helped heal his heart & open up a part of him that he had closed off from everyone after the tragic events he faced. She makes him question Division, which he should be. They make each other smile like no other when they are both such tormented individuals. They tease each other in a way that is so adorable and yet can flip a switch and be super hot the next moment. The way Michael admires Nikita from afar in such adoration is pure love. They don't even have to talk to understand each other, the looks they share say 1000 words alone. They are bad asses. They understand each other to the core and what they've been through. She makes him happy. He makes her happy. When they are both around each other they manage to soften & show a bit of their hearts to each other, when they were trained to be the exact opposite. They believe in each other & will always protect one another. She is his second chance and he was her 1st love. They will always find their way back to each other. I could go on for pages about these two and why I feel they are meant to be. Michael & Nikita to sum up are it for each other. They are each others heart and soul, encouragement, drive, protection, morality in a world that is typical immoral, purpose, future, and so much more. They complete each other and always will. Badass Soulmates FTW."
- PolNT0fN0ReTurN

Ok. let me preface this by saying how I have never, ever shipped or loved another couple like I do Mikita, ever in my whole effing life! But, dude, these two.. they just srsly own me. I can't even explain it. Ever since that alley scene, I don't think I've gone one day without thinking about them, even if just for a second. OTP is an understatement for me. I am actually in love with them.
Badass Soulmates - it's really hard to put all my love for these two imperfectly perfect for each other twosome into a short paragraph - last time i did this it turned into a 4 page essay. But I will just say this, there's very few instances in life when you can just plainly see that two people love each other - whole heartedly and unconditionally. And if you don't see it when you look at these two when they are together (or even apart but thinking of each other) well, you better gtfo - cause you are just... yeah. There is no way you can't see it. They completely each other in every way. They save each other - in every way a person can be saved. It is love. There's not really another way to put it. If they are not with each other, they will never be truly whole. Because they need each other. And love each other. Simple as that. Oh, and did I mention they kick all kinds of ass together? Yeah, Badass Soulmates. Don't even try to argue it. It's pointless. Because THEY ARE IT. period.
- MikitaIsIt

I was a little bummed at the end of 2010, because I felt like I was watching shows I didn't even really like, like I was shipping things I wasn't completely interested in. I wanted drama, complication, unrequited love (that would soon exclude the 'un' part), tension, sexiness, and most of all: GUNS AND ACTION AND FIGHTS.
I was done shipping those lovey dovey couples who only had their drama whenever the other person got someone else. But I got bummed because I realized such a ship did not exist.
And then there was Mikita.
Two troubled souls just circling each other, dancing this seemingly never ending tango that quickly shifts from teasing to repressed emotions, to fighting, to mutual understanding and back to something that can't be described with a word.
With Mikita, I got my drama. I got my guns, I got my explosions, my sexy dresses and the 'lovey dovey' part is nowhere to be found, yay for that. After shipping a couple for over 6 years, and seeing the same kind of eyesex over and over again, it just bothers you. But even the eyesex is different with Mikita.
Really, I could go on and on about this but I don't think you'd like reading a complete essay about why I love Mikita. I would just also like to add that my love for this couple has also grown because Shane & Maggie really understand their characters. Which doesn't happen that often, not on that level. Fans get the usual 'they belong together' shoved up their noses, but no more than that. But everything is different with this ship. From the Mikita to the Shaggie.
- forensicduck

When I think of Mikita I think of ying and yang they just completely fit as two halves of a whole. The first time I saw their scene even if it was just a look you could feel the connection between the characters not because I knew of the history but because the minute their eyes locked it was as if time stood still because the emotional connection was intensified and from their it continued to build to their coveted eye sex, and intensified chemistry each time they would meet up. And that's one of the main reason's I love them their not a sugarcoated fairytale love story they are real, they have felt all that goes with love for each other and the pain they can cause each other but it doesn't stop them from knowing that with the other is where they belong. That to me is what makes them each others soulmate because through everything they've been through their all encompassing love for each other shines through at every waking moment they think, look or fight with each other and that to me is enough to believe in these two as I have only believed in a few other couples they are each other's northern stars forever and always.
- RachaelAM

I love Mikita because they could be in a ballroom surrounded by all
the good and bad people and still their eyes would meet and for a split
second just the two would be all that matters. Why even bother explaining it when all it takes is to watch the show and i am sure everybody will know why we love them.
- liv_91

I love Michael and Nikita together for many reasons that others have probably already listed. But for me they were a sealed deal by the end of 1.04, Rough Trade.
How could I not fall for a couple who save each other with their high powered sniper rifles? Now THAT'S love!
- rove3

Mikita are everything others are NOT.!! Stylish,classy,intelligent, funny,sexy,entertaining,engaging,understated..and not to mention their crackling,combustible onscreen chemistry. Couples come ,couples go and
others linger on much after the curtains come down and lights have dimmed. They have kind of immortalized the characters of Michael and Nikita in a matter of extraordinaire !.I know they are not the original but they are the only ones that stand out for me. Mikita are the X-Factor..the ineXplicable factor really. Not to mention matching each other word to word,action to action,fight to fight...lol.From the episodes i have seen the Spoken Word is so powerful between these two.They do nothing but talk and i am mesmerized(Episode 9 precisely).Their intense and light hearted flirting,their spirit,spontaneity and effervescence ….their super intense looks and how they gobble each other with their eyes. LOL.They complement each other and clash delightfully.They are 2 very strong individually scripted characters with their own set of strengths and follies.I think that is that is the beauty of Mikita where every line,every interaction is engrossing.And it doesn’t hurt that they both look devastatingly good either. The hidden smiles,the smirks,the passion,the heat,the caring, loving, naughtiness,flirtatiousness.I can go on and on.They give us those real feelings of love that make us think about them the whole day after the episode..What characters the writers have etched! They are one of the best looking leads with the most explosive chemistry and with the most gripping love story (coupled with outstanding acting) seen on TV for a long time. Nuff said!!
Favourite Mikita moment- “You think you have nothing to live for,you do,you have me”.... for me this was practically a love confession from Nikita.A Hall of
Fame Mikita Moment I would say...this sentence has more value than saying the usual,boring” I love You” to someone.There are some pairs that don’t need to say the inevitable 3 words..and Mikita are one of them!!
- Sehj_Delena

Michael & Nikita Online
Michael & Nikita Youtube - Fanvids
Michael & Nikita Youtube - Scenes & More
Michael & Nikita Tumblr
Celebrating 50!!!

Mikita-etts Badassness Over Obsessing On Michael & Nikita

Credits: OP - MikitaIsIt & PolNT0fN0ReTurN; Moments Picspams & soundtrack - peekaboo_panda; Icons - forensicduck