View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Lucas William
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
No, I wouldn't think she'd be able to have that sort of arrangement while also being ok with Dawson being with other women, but that's not a necessity for a fwb relationship. They'd both be able to handle the "no strings attached, we're friends, we're just adding sex into the mix" kind of relationship. It's just that the label of boyfriend/girlfriend seemed to be sending Jo running for the hills when it came to Dawson, so not labeling their relationship would've probably worked.
^^ Oh Okay I get what you mean now Jen yeah that might of been easier for Joey to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
Yeah she def wouldn't be able to take him being with other girls but i can't see him being with other girls if he's with joey...even in a friends with benefits situation
^^ I agree and that's because Joey is the only girl he wants to be with in the whole world so if he had her he would be completely happy and satisfied. it felt to me like Joey was the one that wanted to explore other relationships and grow up apart from Dawson I think Dawson never would of broke up with her cuz it was Joey that run off in season 2 and started their whole downward spiral that never seem to end thanks to bad writing. I still think season 1 Joey would of turned out a lot different than the writes made her I mean would you ever of thought that Joey would loose her virginity to Pacey and in the end choose Pacey over Dawson. that crap still blows my mind.

1X12 - BEAUTY CONTEST

^^ I like this moment them thinking of each other and smiling.