View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 05:28 PM
dcluv
Master Fan

20th Thread!!!

Last post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_William
aw man now I gotta pick right? ...... I have to go with Kimberly's it just sounds perfect. sorry Jen don't hate me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
[B]I love the reasoning that Dawson offers for why he thinks of Joey as sexy and attractive. Just goes To show how much he really sees what's important
^^ Yeah I like the way Dawson see's Joey too it just makes their connection sound and feel more real.

2X17 - PSYCHIC FRIENDS

[

Quote:
Joey: Loser....Pervert...Serial Killer...Airhead...okay, Jack, it's your turn to rate the guys in the lunch line.

Jack: Look, Joey, I appreciate your attempt to bond with me and my new identity, but I'm not going to check out guys with you.

Joey: Why not? There's nothing sexual about it. It's a superficial, idiotic, ridiculous, fun way to spend the lunch hour.

Jack: Are you okay?

Joey:
I'm bored with this school, with work, with this town. Also, with myself. I mean, this is the most amusement I've had in weeks.

*Jack laughs. Joey looks back over to the lunch line.*

Joey: Conceited...Too Pretty...ooohhh, definitely a Frank-enstein...ooooh, Leo, as in DiCaprio.

Jack: (laughs) How completely bizarre is this? The other week we were dating and now...

Joey: I know. It's a little strange. Does it bother you?

Jack:
Actually, um, no. You?

Joey: (truthfully) No, it doesn't bother me.

Quote:
Dawson: What'll happen?

*Dawson has walked up.*

Joey: Nothing.

Dawson: Okay...well, I guess I'll see you guys later...

Jack: No, why don't you stick around and help us set up?

Joey: Yeah, stay!

Dawson: Nah, I'm helping Miss Kennedy with the sound and film exhibit so...

*Dawson walks off.*

Jack: So...Frank? Leo?

Joey: Dawson's definitely a Leo..

Even though that first scene is really stupid and even kinda out of character for Joey to be rating the guys in the lunch line on their looks I'm glad they did it because it shows us with that second scene that Joey is attracted to Dawson physically and doesn't just love him for his personality. (like some DC fans try to say. ) but I guess 601/602 proves it too.

You gotta feel bad for that ugly dude they used to play the frank and they never even showed the Leo.