View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
And Andy and Ephram are both naturally sarcastic individuals, it just made everything worse. Everything always got out of hand with one egging on the other.
That's true. They always seemed to kind of want to one up each other in how personal or hurtful they could get. Ephram in particular seemed to take pleasure in some of the things he said. But not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
But, they now have a very strong respect for each other. So, while arguing, there will not be the yelling of the past. Voices may be raised, but they will watch what they say to each other and how they talk to each other.
Exactly, well said. Respect is a big part of it.

I wonder what kind of disagreements they would have. I think Ephram would try to help Andy out with dealing with Delia, but Ephram would maybe sometimes agree with what Andy's decisions are. He's be like, didn't you already learn that that doesn't work with me?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood