View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:06 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
The French apple pie night and pot roast at the Abbott House. Oh Harold, how I love thee, let me count the five ways.
Hee, yay! I remember you not liking some of his decisions in earlier seasons. For me, S4 is when Harold is at his most mellow. He's just...relaxed. He's still uptight in his Harold way, but things are pretty good for him in S4 and it shows. A little drama with Rose, but it works out, not much drama with his kids, connecting very well with Bright like he never had before, he's got a best friend in Andy and things are great with them...It's nice to see. Harold deserves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I just loved the way that Andy egged Harold on to steal the gum and how cautious Harold was. And at the end...Andy pays for the gum.
I LOVE IT! Their friendship is hilarious. Andy is almost like the big brother, getting his little brother into trouble. They're so cute.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood