View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Magical Turkey
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Azura (View Post)
However, I think that when Adam tells Fiona that she wants a girl, he might be referring to "Gracie" instead.

See, here's what I'm thinking will happen.

Adam will tell Fiona about being an FtM, and she'll be surprisingly cool and accepting about the whole thing. But then her drinking, coupled with her telling him that it makes it easier to be with him, will make him think that she doesn't really accept him as a guy at all.

Maybe she's comfortable because he IS a guy, but physically, female. Physically, he can't overpower her (for lack of a better word) like Bobby could
This. All of this.

My first thought when I heard "you don't want me, you want a girl" was that she was just way too accepting of it and might have said that she likes it that he is physically a girl, which, knowing Adam, he would have taken completely wrong.

I think her drinking is connected to Bobby too. Just the way she said "being with you" in the promo makes me think it's not about him. She said it so simply. She pretty much shrugged it off like it should have been obvious. At least that's the way it looked/sounded to me. If it had to do with Adam, I hope she would have been a little nicer saying it.