View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 AM
Lady Azura
Passionate Fan

You know, after watching the promo again, I'm starting to think that the whole Fiona/Holly J thing might be taken out of context. You know, to throw us off guard and get us all riled up. It wouldn't be the first time a promo has been misleading, and we're all aware of this.

I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind Holly J/Fiona (except that it'll mean that Adam gets his heart smashed to pieces, and that'll be depressing as hell to watch) because I've said before that I wanted another lesbian storyline. I just always thought it was going to be from Bianca or Jenna.

However, I think that when Adam tells Fiona that she wants a girl, he might be referring to "Gracie" instead.

See, here's what I'm thinking will happen.

Adam will tell Fiona about being an FtM, and she'll be surprisingly cool and accepting about the whole thing. But then her drinking, coupled with her telling him that it makes it easier to be with him, will make him think that she doesn't really accept him as a guy at all.

Maybe she's comfortable because he IS a guy, but physically, female. Physically, he can't overpower her (for lack of a better word) like Bobby could.

... if that makes sense?