View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 09:08 AM
Nathans girl
Addicted Fan

LOL thanks Krystal for the info honey, but for the love of god girl call me Charli lol, Nathan's girl. I want to change that name, it was my mature 18 yr old self, signing up when OTH first started at FF now I am more mature lol. I want my name.

Thankyou Pat and Erin, I'm SO proud of London, now fingers crossed for the G8 summit today, hopefully everyone will listen to Blair's ideas on famine. LOL wow check me out i'm so current affairs!

Quote:
Charli- It might not be a good form though...
Oh Susan, susan, susan, susan, what are we going to do with you...i'm going to throw this out there though you are probably right...maybe they'll be in good form, you never know. We'll wait and see shall we? I'll take them in any form as long as they're back.

Colie great start hun!

Oh and Pat i have to eek at your freaky psychicness, I was listening to Bruce Springsteen's 'secret garden' from Jerry this afternoon with the voiceovers on it and I was about to change my sig to that quote, that freaks me out.
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*