View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:16 AM
haydensgirl
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Tftnt!

You do remember correctly!

I know! I mean I don't think that did have anything going on.. personally, but it was a bit strange. Maybe they were both single at the time and figured it was publicity for both them and the show.
I know it was weird right? But it wasn't just LC who were dodging the question it was some of the cast as well. I remember Mark's Daily 10 interview and Naya's Daily 10 interview. Naya was all like 'yeah I've heard about that...'. Like she didn't say 'no of course not...'. Mark was funny cause he kept joking about LC's children and how one of them was named Drizzle bahaha.

Haha I love their ongoing SA joke:

Teen Vogue: And Lea, was this a goal of yours?
Lea Michele: I didn’t expect to be an actor either. But I went to an audition, and I got a job. After my first night on stage, I turned to my parents and said, “I love doing this—don’t ever stop me.” But I was very content; I figured that my life’s path was to be a Broadway performer. I only came out to L.A. because, after Spring Awakening—
Cory Monteith: You were in Spring Awakening? Sorry. That’s a joke.
Lea Michele: Whenever we do an autograph signing and someone says, “I loved you in Spring Awakening,” he says, “You were in Spring Awakening?” So anyway —

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess