View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 03:40 AM
KaneFan4Lyfe
New Fan

Who's at the door?

- For me, I think the person at the door could be one of 4 people. I think it's either:

Duncan: I think it could be him to salvage his relationship with Veronica now that he knows that they are indeed NOT related.
Wallace: I think it could be him just because he is Veronica's best friend and has been there for her throughout the season, although he was never really part of the whole Lily Kane investigation, so who knows.
Weevil: I think it could be him just because again. Although, with my thinking, I thought he'd be the one at the door to tell Veronica that Logan jumped off the bridge, or something, which I'm hoping is NOT true.
Logan: This is who I'm HOPING it is. I'm hoping that he'll come to her door, ask her if she's okay after finding out that his dad almost killed her like he killed his girlfriend, and I hope that they can work through everything together.

Is this the last we've seen from Lily?

- I think that it's probably the last we've seen from Lily, although I hope not. I was just thinking that maybe when Veronica opens the door, it's Lily that's standing there. Maybe to thank her for solving the case -- you know, like a "final goodbye" or something.

How will Logan and Veronica reunite?

- If he's not the one standing at her door, then I think they will reunite gradually through the whole season. I think it'd be more interesting for the writers to have them reunite later in the season, like everyone was saying..the angst of their irrelevant reunion is great.

How will Logan deal with the identity of Lily's murderer?

- Obviously, Logan's not going to deal with it good. I mean, would you if you found out your father killed your boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm hoping that he'll turn to Veronica for help in dealing with all of it, and maybe seeing a shrink? Who knows. Only time can tell.
KaneFan4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote