View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 02:08 AM
trucherrygirl
Supreme Fan

I can ask her if she would like to. She used to be a huge Eliza fan. She isn't so much anymore, but she still loves Tru Calling and Tru/Jack, so I'll see what she says. I even got her to watch Community recently! I kinda have the same reasons as her for not really being an Eliza fan anymore. That's why I mostly post on the TC threads cuz it's about the show and not necessarily Eliza. I'll let you know.

Also, I'm planning on writing another Tru Calling fic. But it's kinda long-ish and I don't know when it will be done. It's a spiritual story and my problem is that the ideas for it keep changing. If I do write it, I'll definitely post it here, though.

I'm also torn cuz I really need to keep working on my screenplay and stop writing fic, but we'll see. School starts again on the 18th, so I really don't have that much time.

Tru and Jack are my absolute favorite pairing to write for, so hopefully I can keep coming back here with fic to post, even if it's only occasionally. I know the upcoming semester is going to be even more intense than last semester!