View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:03 PM
cowgirl08
Master Fan

Thinks Farmers Are Mackable.....OMG NO WAY ME TOO!

EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Wasn't it nice for a change though that outside of Madison getting all pregnant (ahhhh) Ephram/Amy for the most part weren't the typical teen couple in the sense that when they got together they just fit... no drama, they just worked, you know?
I didnt mean boring as in they didnt have problems I mean like I said I saw they were perfect for eachother but I just didnt feel it. I still enjoyed their story though.

Quote:
What about chemistry though? Did you think Greg/Emily had chemistry?
Umm well it was believable thats a given but did I think omg best actors I have ever seen? No good definately good and it was a breakout show for them both but I wasn't like flored with them. Then again I havent watched them as closely as yall have.

Quote:
What did you think of both characters, Ephram and Amy, individually? Did you like both? I'm trying to figure out if maybe one character bothered you when they were together?
Again nothing against the characters I just never had that OMG I CANT WAIT for next week feeling about them. Maybe it was because I loved my girl Madison so much but I mean I saw S1 EA and still didnt fall so idk. I enjoyed their characters I though Ephram was set up perfectly with his anger issues and him dealing with his mom and then eventually becoming the strong individual he is in the later seasons because of it. Amy I guess she was more blah to me than the others she was a little to floozy for me in the beginning although you could always see there was much more to her than she showed early on. She grew and became a more dynamic character as the seasons went on but really it was the whole predictability of them both.

Quote:
Or was it really just about not feeling sparks when you saw them? They were vanilla?
Vanilla is a good word I guess. I watched each week but never felt the urge to rush to YouTube to rewatch a specific scene. So yeah Vanilla it was yummy the first time around but I didnt find myself rushing back for seconds.