View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:31 PM
star77
Loyal Fan

I have lost all respect for Annie. I can't even believe her. Liam & Annie disgust me. I can't even believe how contrived & forced these two are. Who's idea was it to pairing them together? Stupidest thing ever.

Naomi. I love her sfm. She's a good friend, maybe Annie should take a page from her book. I mean her and Ivy aren't even that good of friends and she still called and said she couldn't do that to Ivy. While Annie hooks up with Ethan behind Naomi's back then does the same with Liam. And now she cheats on her boyfriend with Liam.

I'm loving Naomi & Ivy! They are my new favorite friendship! Her & Silver and her & Ivy are awesome! Best Naomi friendships, cause Annie fails at life and as a friend. And Adriana, just fails at everything at the moment.

I couldn't believe how much I hated Ade in this epi. I have no words.

I'm loving Silver/Navid, but hate that they're cheating behind Ade's back, even though I hate her.

I'm loving Teddy & Ian. Can't wait to see what Dixon does about what he knows now.

OMFG Mr. Cannon scared the shet out of me in the end. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope my bb is okay! <3